AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM: GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE -- ECONOMIC FREEDOM BASED ON FREE MARKET INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURISM -- WEALTH CREATION AS A SOURCE OF GREAT GOOD FOR THE DISADVANTAGED -- IMMIGRANTS PROVIDING UNPARALELLED ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS, RACIAL DIVERSITY -- OUR MILITARY PROVIDING AND PROTECTING WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.
Monday, March 13, 2017
Friday, March 10, 2017
Sunday, March 5, 2017
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"
Saturday, March 4, 2017
Sunday, February 26, 2017
What Can Anyone With A Whit of Common Sense Possibly Conclude From This? Just the facts - you decide!
1. Evergreen Solar ($24 million)*
2. SpectraWatt ($500,000)*
3. Solyndra ($535 million)*
4. Beacon Power ($69 million)*
5. AES’s subsidiary Eastern Energy ($17.1 million)
6. Nevada Geothermal ($98.5 million)
7. SunPower ($1.5 billion)
8. First Solar ($1.46 billion) http://joemiller.us/.../worlds-largest-solar-plant.../
9. Babcock and Brown ($178 million)
10. EnerDel’s subsidiary Ener1 ($118.5 million)*
11. Amonix ($5.9 million)
12. National Renewable Energy Lab ($200 million)
13. Fisker Automotive ($528 million) (Preping for BK 4/13)
14. Abound Solar ($374 million)*
15. A123 Systems ($279 million)*
16. Willard and Kelsey Solar Group ($6 million)
17. Johnson Controls ($299 million)
18. Schneider Electric ($86 million)
19. Brightsource ($1.6 billion) http://joemiller.us/.../worlds-largest-solar-plant.../
20. ECOtality ($126.2 million)
21. Raser Technologies ($33 million)*
22. Energy Conversion Devices ($13.3 million)*
23. Mountain Plaza, Inc. ($2 million)*
24. Olsen’s Crop Service and Olsen’s Mills Acquisition Company ($10 million)*
25. Range Fuels ($80 million)*
26. Thompson River Power ($6.4 million)*
27. Stirling Energy Systems ($7 million)*
28. LSP Energy ($2.1 billion)*
29. UniSolar ($100 million)*
30. Azure Dynamics ($120 million)*
31. GreenVolts ($500,000)
32. Vestas ($50 million)
33. LG Chem’s subsidiary Compact Power ($150 million) Plant idle
34. Nordic Windpower ($16 million)*
35. Navistar ($10 million)
36. Satcon ($3 million)*
37. Rentech ($23 million) (Closing down 3/13)
38. Ecototality 9/13 (electric car chargers) $99.8 million*
39. Konarka Technologies ($20 million)*
40. Mascoma Crp ($100 million)
*Denotes companies that have filed for bankruptcy.
Lying around, pondering the problems of the world, I realized that, at my age, I don't really give a rat's ass anymore.
If walking is good for your health, the postman would be immortal.
A whale swims all day, only eats fish, and drinks water, but is still fat.
A rabbit runs, and hops, and only lives15 years, while a tortoise doesn't run, and does mostly nothing, yet it lives for 150 years. And they tell us to exercise? I don't think so.
Now that I'm older, here's what I've discovered:
1. I started out with nothing, and I still have most of it.
2. My wild oats are mostly enjoyed with prunes and all-bran.
3. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
4. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
5. If all is not lost, then where the heck is it?
6. It was a whole lot easier to get older, than it was to get wiser.
7. Some days, you're the top dog, some days you're the hydrant.
8. I wish the buck really did stop here; I sure could use a few of them.
9. Kids in the back seat cause accidents.
10. Accidents in the back seat cause kids.
11. It is hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
12. The world only beats a path to your door when you're in the bathroom.
13. If God wanted me to touch my toes, he'd have put them on my knees.
14. When I'm finally holding all the right cards, everyone wants to play chess.
15. It is not hard to meet expenses . . . They're everywhere.
16. The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth..
17. These days, I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter . . . I go somewhere to get something, and then wonder what I'm "here after".
18. Funny, I don't remember being absent-minded.
19. It is a lot better to be seen than viewed.
20. Have I sent this message to you before...or did I get it from you?
Monday, February 20, 2017
Sunday, February 19, 2017
Friday, February 17, 2017
Not to Worry - The Never Trump Media's Hand Wringing Will Run Out of Gas - Real Poliicy Changes That Are Positive For All Americans Will Take Hold
your view on Trump – good , bad, or indifferent, there can be no doubt – he has
injected an unprecedented level of energy into both sides of an already
ideologically divided America. He is not to blame for this division. Trump's
words and tweets are just that - words. We have yet to see the
effect on all Americans of his policies. The outpouring
of doom and gloom predictions will continue but, given how wrong these
predictions have been so far, how can anyone with any common sense not put
their money on Trump. He will continue to tear down the norms of
decency - but only as defined by elitists - making the Trump vs, Media side
show real fun for the rest of us to watch. It is indeed a joy to witness
the Washington, New York and left coast media yo-yos jumping up and down -
grappling with the reality that they are actually not who they have believed
themselves to be – really important and influential people needed to protect an
uninformed, ignorant populace from the lies of nasty politicians like
Trump. These folks never have understood their irrelevance in the minds of
middle Americans so it doesn’t remotely occur to them that the table
turned on November 8, 2016. Americans living in flyover country -- whose
wants and needs have been ignored for so long, are now in charge.
Not to worry little snowflakes – sticks and stones may break your bones -but words will never harm you. We know the coming fight over policy will be really terrifying for you to watch – but, no matter what the outcome of Trump’s actual policies (not his words!!), America will be better for it
Will Start To Lighten
As Democrats Grapple
With Changes in Policy
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Genevieve Wood advances policy priorities of The Heritage Foundation as senior contributor to The Daily Signal. Send an email to Genevieve.