AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM


AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM: GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE -- ECONOMIC FREEDOM BASED ON FREE MARKET INNOVATION AND ENTREPRENEURISM -- WEALTH CREATION AS A SOURCE OF GREAT GOOD FOR THE DISADVANTAGED -- IMMIGRANTS PROVIDING UNPARALELLED ETHNIC, RELIGIOUS, RACIAL DIVERSITY -- OUR MILITARY PROVIDING AND PROTECTING WORLDWIDE INDIVIDUAL FREEDOM.


Friday, October 15, 2021

The Dems Dig Deep In the Dirt in Support of Their Woke Idiocy. No Condemnation from Biden and His Media PR Team.

 This from Republican North Carolina Lt Governor Mark Robinson

Yesterday, I held a press conference where I showed some of the filthy images that are in our public schools. They are shown below. 


These types of images do not belong in schools! However, those on the left apparently support them, echoing calls for my resignation even after I called on them to state whether or not they believe they should be taken out of our schools. 

In addition to calling on me to resign, the left has sent me countless messages with racial slurs and even threatening me with violence.

Unfortunately this is not new or unexpected. This is what the "Tolerant Left"does. They take a statement out of context and call to cancel someone when it fits their narrative. Then when they are upset they burn, loot, and use violence! 

The hypocrisy is mind- numbing.

The screenshots below are just some of the messages that were sent to me and my office. 

If these were sent to a Democrat, there would be riot in the streets. Instead, Democrats have continued to call for my resignation





No comments: